Our hygiene, safety and distance measures at one glance
Our hygiene, safety and distance measures at one glance:
We are pleased to welcome you in the European Academy Berlin. The health of our guests and staff is our top priority.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m must be maintained at all times
- Obligation to wear a medical mask or FFP2 in all public areas as well as in the conference rooms
- Disinfection dispensers are available in public areas
- Clearly visible notices on Corona rules of conduct
- Regular ventilation of the public areas
- Light switches, door handles, armatures, handrails etc. are regularly disinfected
- Our reception and the food counter are equipped with Plexiglas panes
- All EAB staff have access to two quick tests per week. They pay careful attention to their health and report symptoms immediately.
- For events with more than 10 participants, proof of the 3G regulation is a prerequisite (vaccinated/recovered or test not older than 24 hours).
Control is carried out by the organizer.
- From 10 people on obligation to wear an FFP2 mask in the conference rooms and also at the seat. The mask can be removed for speeches.
- Meeting rooms are ventilated during each break. Windows and doors must be opened regularly for ventilation during the seminar. We will provide a CO2 measuring device to provide more safety.
- Ventilation systems in the conference rooms are equipped with the recommended aerosol filters.
- Disinfection dispensers are located in front of the conference rooms
- "One-way system" in the conference room ROM
- Catering only possible with 3G (vaccinated/recovered or test not older than 24 hours) - even with fewer than 10 people.
- Mouth and nose protection may only be removed at the table
- "One-way system" at meals in the buffet room. Floor markings are in place to maintain distance
Overnight Stays in the EAB:
- Overnight guests must be fully vaccinated, recovered or test not older than 24 hours)
For children from the 6 years old, proof of a negative test is required. Children under the age of six are exempt from the test requirement.
Contactless payment, if possible
- Cleaning of the rooms only takes place when the guest is not in the room.